SAMSA mission is to enhance enterprise intelligence and we are fully committed to achieve our goal. We believe that delivering fast and cost effective solutions is a good way to increase our partners growth and competitiveness. During interviews with several companies we realized that small-medium enterprises face the same set of challenges. These can be summarized as follows:
• Limited IT budgets
• Low user capacity
• Fast adaptability required
• Complex small problems
• One Stop Shop = one application from where the business can be managed.
• The ability to analyse the past, manage the present and control the future through planning in one application
• Flexibility and customization, as each company is unique and off the shelf products do not satisfy the specific business needs.
• Overall accessibility and keeping IT budgets low by using cloud
• Business reactivity = the means to adapt as business grows With the above in mind we started SAMSA.
In Logistics (WMS & Delivery), we manage the business process (automatisation, optimisation and robotisation) with easy to understand and visualise measurements (KPIs: labor and machine utilisation and efficiency, average profit margin per customer, distance and deliveries, orders on time, time to pick, etc). See our solution together with Probotics and our solution at Ordertapp together with the smart waste logistics implementation.Read More
We provide full scale solutions for production planning. Production planning is the planning of production and manufacturing modules in a company or industry. It utilises the resource allocation of activities of employees, materials and production capacity, in order to serve different customers. See our customers like Veco and TCS..Read More
Task schedulers are used to create flows of information for a defined process: workflows. Applying complex rules to create the best schedule with the less number of conflicts is one of the biggest challenges. We have used this great solution also in scheduling employees at RAT BV.Read More